Custom Search 1

City Utilities

The City of Palmer offers water, sewer and in some areas of the City, refuse service.

Please call the Department of Finance at 745-3271 for further information.

The following steps will help you set up your utility service:

  • Complete the Utility Account Connection form. Please note that a signature is required for each applicant on the connection order.
  • Supply a legible copy of your drivers license or state issued identification card for each applicant and co-applicant. A Military id is not accepted.
  • Pay a $100 utility deposit.
  • Renters: Your service will be connected once it has been verified that your landlord/owner has a City of Palmer business license and has completed the City's landlord-tenant agreement.

The City accepts VISA and MasterCard as a form of payment for monthly utility bills. For your convenience, you may pay your utility bill by Auto Pay. To enroll in Auto Pay, complete the form below and return it to the Department of Finance.

You may disconnect your utility services by completing the Utility Account Disconnection form located below.. Return the completed form to the Department of Finance to discontinue your utility services.

If you are an owner/landlord  or property manager of property within the City, please click here for further information or call 745-3271.

All forms may be submitted by fax at 907-745-0930, email at, or in person at Palmer City Hall located at 231 W. Evergreen Ave., Palmer.

Doing Business in the City of Palmer