Custom Search 1


Anyone wishing to conduct a commercial fireworks display inside city limits must complete and submit the application to our offices located at 645 E. Cope Industrial Way.

PDF icon Fireworks Display Application

Note:  Fireworks can be used by private individuals without obtaining this application on New Year's Eve from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. as per Palmer Municipal Code 8.42.010.